DCG Public Affairs provides advice and counsel to our clients on Environmental Justice issues and advocacy. Our team of professionals has extensive expertise in identifying addressing Environmental Justice issues in communities of color. We work to identify groups and individuals whose relationships can help our clients, as well those whom we need to educate and inform on the issues that are important to them and develop strategies to address these issues. DCG Public Affairs provides unmatched service to clients that need to address Environmental Justice.
- Outreach to government officials in the executive and legislative branches to inform and educate on progress in addressing Environmental Justice
- Local, state, and region-specific community audits
- Engagement of media to educate them on our client’s position and progress
- Mobilize stakeholder voices in the project area through high-level meetings, speaker’s bureaus, and more
- Assistance with regulatory agencies